- The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global HIV/AIDS market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report are the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across phases by mechanism of action, and the emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include HIV vaccines, Nonnucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs), Protease Inhibitors (PIs), Multi-class Combination Products, Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs), CCR5 receptor antagonists, HIV integrase inhibitors, Nucleoside analogues, Viral entry inhibitors, Maturation inhibitors and Fusion Inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HIV/AIDS market. The key market players covered Boehring Ingelheim, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Incyte and Pharmasset, Shire Pharmaceuticals and Tibotec Virco
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- The key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for the future HIV/AIDS market.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HIV/AIDS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global HIV/AIDS market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global HIV/AIDS market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.